Thursday 7 October 2010

Mmm Chicken

Today went well, staved off the cravings and got my new golf set! Hit some blinders with the driver and my consistency with the irons is really picking up. At one point I said to mum "I'm aiming for the net by the 100yard mark" BAM right in there.

Not much else to report so I'll list the food:

Food For the Day

Breakfast: 2x Peperami (252 cals) 1x Cheese String (80 cals).
Lunch: Roasted Peanuts (400 cals).
Dinner: Plum tomatoes (30 cals) 2x pack of chicken (490 cals).
Drinks: Loads o' Water! 2x sugarfree redbull, 1x Relentless (250 cals).

Total: 1502 cals! A bit under my goal which is great and keeps me on track for below the weekly average. Got a wedding reception Saturday night though, we'll see how it goes (might post pics of Toby dressed a little posh).

No comments:

Post a Comment