Monday 18 October 2010

Birthday Weekend - Monday Weigh In

Had a lovely weekend, my friends and I went to Thorpe Park (a UK theme park) and spent the day there. Ate like a slob again but I was allowing it for my birthday. A Burger King and a KFC! Felt really horrible afterwards though so got some water and didn't eat anything else.

A couple of the rides I had a problem getting into with the attendant having to push the harness down which as well as being embarrassing also made me enjoy the ride less as I had trouble breathing and felt less safe. More motivation to add to the pile already building up!

That night we went to an 80s club and got really drunk, very good fun. Ended the night talking to a homeless chap before heading off for a taxi home.

Now I'll let you in on a little secret, a couple of hours after I woke up on my birthday I went and weighed myself. I wanted to see how I was progressing through the week. I was utterly shocked to see that I hadn't dropped a pound, it very nearly ruined my day. Moral of the story, wait until weigh days.

Monday Weigh In

Weight: 264 Pounds

Lost So Far: 12 Pounds
Left Till Goal: 54 Pounds

A 5 pound loss this week, very happy as I've gone under 19 stone and have nearly lost a stone in two weeks! While I do think this is a little fast I'm going to keep it up as surely it can't last forever. So Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment