Tuesday 5 October 2010

Legs Are Hurting!

Today went pretty smoothly, long day of work sat at a desk then off to the driving range to hit out 100 balls. My swing is really coming along, trying my hardest to (badly) emulate Tigers epic swing.

Came home and got through the first half of Ab Ripper X, but it hurts, really really bad. I didn't realise how badly out of shape I was in. Still, it's another goal, aiming to improve and hopefully get through the whole workout at some point. My legs are going to be in so much pain tomorrow!

Food For the Day

Breakfast: 2x Peperami (252 cals) 2x Cheese String (160 cals).
Lunch: Flapjack (going to cut this out, didn't realise how high they are in carbs, 350 cals), Roasted Peanuts (400 cals).
Dinner: 1x Pack of nicely marinaded chicken from Sainsburys (290 cals).
Drinks: Loads of water today, will keep it up. 2x sugarfree RedBull, 1x Relentless (250 cals).

Total: 1702 cals. Must try and keep this under control, my goal max per day is 2000 cals, would rather stay around the 1500 cals mark though.

On the plus side, I'm not hungry at all and haven't felt the need to stray :)

No comments:

Post a Comment